102 6th St, Zillah, WA 98953
Open Weekdays 8:00am to 5:00pm
Exactly what you need, done right guaranteed.
HEAT PUMP TIPS
* On average, your heat pump runs four times more than your car.
* Dirty filters are the number one cause of equipment failure.
* Set your thermostat to one temperature.
* Keep coils clean. If they get dirty you can use a heavy duty degreaser and hose them down.
JUST MAKE SURE THE POWER TO THE UNIT IS TURNED OFF.
* DON’T STACK THINGS ON TOP OF UNIT. If the fan is on the top the air-flow can be restricted. Doing so can make the repair expensive.
* DON’T LET YOUR PETS (especially cats) IN DUCT WORK AREAS. Letting them do so will not only ruin your air-flow but will be a very costly repair.
* When mowing lawn make sure no grass clippings and debris get in the coils of the system because it will drastically reduce efficiency.
* Using a weed whacker around the unit has to be done carefully. Debris will plug the coils, direct contact with the coil will ruin the coil and if that gets ruined the repair cost is pricey $$.
* Planting prickly plants, like roses, or a garden around the outdoor unit will make it make it very difficult for the tech to service it and will increase your labor cost.
* Keeping snow, ice, and, leaves off of heat pumps on all sides makes them work more efficiently. Make it a habit to look outside and make sure there is no snow on the outdoor unit, especially during a storm.